Friday, August 28, 2009

Traveling and Travel Planning

I've done a 180 since yesterday, thankfully. Today was great because I found very inexpensive tickets to Bangkok (Thailand) and Siem Riep (Cambodia) during Brian's visit. We are now confirmed on flights see some of these fabulous sites:

Bangkok cityscape at night

Royal Grand Palace, Bangkok


Angkor Wat, one of the Seven Wonders of the World


More Angkor Wat - unbelievable!

The reason for the big sale? There's a huge travel fair here tomorrow, which sounds like a nightmare to me - but I'm more than happy to reap the benefits online!

Can't wait for the trip to Melaka (aka Malacca) tomorrow. A friend of Ali's named Mindy is joining us, and it should be a lot of fun. Next blog post: Sunday night (Singapore time).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to go to Cambodia. You're going to have to tell me EVERYTHING!!

- Cakey

Courtney said...

That's awesome! Let me know if you want any Thailand advice.

-Courtney