Thursday, August 27, 2009

If this upside down photo is any indication...

...of how my day went, then this blog post doesn't need to be very long.

Actually, it was fine. I just woke up a little tired and then the afternoon just got away from me, so I just feel a bit out of sorts. I'm also getting a little stressed about planning our trip and awaiting word on Brian's visa to China, uber-planner that I am. And I also had to meet the cable guy for the third time because this time the cable box wouldn't come on, leaving me only with 2 English channels once again. (Luckily it's now taken care of.)

I had lunch with Jacob's roommate Cheryl, whom I met at the BBQ this weekend. Ironically, she and I work in the same building. She took me to a new food stall in a food court close to my apartment and work, and we had delicious stewed beef, homemade noodles and dumplings. I should have taken a photo of that. We also reserved our table with tissues, in case you were wondering.

Since my cable window was 6:30-8:30 p.m., I decided it would be a good time to give myself a pedicure and try some Singaporean pizza. I ordered from a place called Spizza (as opposed to Pizza Hut, which is also here). Not sure Brian would rave about it, but I thought that was pretty good. See the green salad? Mmm, greens.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's not pizza.

-Your Husband