Friday, August 7, 2009

Blog on Vacation

Tomorrow morning I leave for Kentucky, where I'm so excited to celebrate Lauren's wedding with the rest of the Paris girls, visit with my friends and family, and see Brian for the first time in a few weeks. It's unlikely that I'll blog while I'm gone since my parents still have dial-up (and in their defense, it's not their fault. They honestly cannot get high-speed internet in their area. Sounds remote, I know...). I arrive in Singapore late Monday, August 17, so I'll the blog will be back up and running later that week.

Here are some Paris girl photos to kick off the weekend right!


Back row: Amy, me, Julia, Sarah K., Front row: Lauren and Tabitha. This was taken after my bridal shower at Lauren's house.

Here's Lauren, the bride-to-be, front and center (literally, in the center, in the front seat) of Julia's old Volvo. This photo was taken when we were old enough to know better but still too young to care. Kind of like now. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!! Thanks for the small tribute to the upcoming weekend! Can't wait...let's just all pray for good weather! :)

Anonymous said...

...that last comment was from me (Lauren!) Forgot to sign it since it!