Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Now I'm worried about being worried

My mom always said, "You come from a long line of worriers." Over the past couple of years I've found myself increasingly uptight and stressed (often for no real reason) to the point that I worry myself almost sick.

The good (?) news is that I'm not alone. A recent article published in
Self reassures me that many women feel the same way. However, now I'm worried about why I worry. Apparently it's called defensive pessimism, and it doesn't sound good.

Tips?

P.S. I just re-read this and now I' m worried that you're going to be worried about me once you read it. Uh-oh, I have a long way to go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am 18 and male. And I'm just the same, especially with the re-read and tripple worry. Have you recieved any advice which helped?