Monday, November 5, 2007

Dance Lessons

Now that the Watts have posted a Jib Jab on their blog, I kind of feel like we're in some 2,500-mile-away contest to see whose are better. Perhaps this competitive spirit is sparked by Mike's jabs at me that I like to bend the rules, shall we say, at board games. Well, I decline to comment on this speculation, but I will say I'm pretty proud of the progress we've been making in our dance lessons.



The funniest part is that Brian actually makes this face when dancing.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh dear...Folgers Coffee has it all wrong. Today, the best part of waking up was watching Katie and Brian dance. I think I may have even snorted I was laughing so hard. My absolute favorite part was the extreme close up on "Brian's" package. Priceless!

Mike, Jen and Cooper too! said...

Brians face totally makes it! I love it

Unknown said...

oh... my... god.

that is absolutely hilarious!