Monday, April 7, 2008

Fun Game with iTunes

It's been a while since I wrote two posts in one night. What can I say? I was inspired by Mike & Jen's blog once again - particularly Mike's post about his iTunes hit lists (which included his admission to having HANSON in there. Yep, Hanson songs on a 31-year-old married man's iPod...) Anyway, I believe this game comes courtesy of Jen's sister, Rebecca, and I am just copying. I tweaked some of the game items though. Full disclosure.

It's called how to kill ten minutes:
1) Open your iTunes library
2) Put it on shuffle
3) Press
4) For every question, type the song that's playing
5) When you go to a new question, press the next button
6) DON'T LIE!
7) When you're finished get some other people to do it

Here's how mine turned out:
1)Opening credits: Cut Here/The Cure
2)Waking up: Time and Time Again/Counting Crows (thankfully!)
3)First day of high school: Summer Love/Justin Timberlake
4)Party: Summer of 69/Bryan Adams
5)Hanging out with the girls: Vogue/Madonna
6)Big Sports game: Landslide/Fleetwood Mac (maybe if you lose!)
7)Graduation: God Put a Smile on Your Face/Coldplay
8)Getting it on: Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You/Led Zeppelin (yes, this is what came up!)
9)Falling in love: We Belong to the Night/Pat Benetar
10)Fight song: Out on the Tiles/Led Zeppelin (good one)
11)Breaking up: Only the Good Die Young/Billy Joel
12)Wedding: Deed is Done/DMB (what kind of a sign is this on the day before our anniversary?)
13)Life: Tiny Dancer/Elton John (LOL)
14)Flashback: Day After Day/The Pretenders
15)Death scene: Cold December/Matt Costa
16)Funeral: My Humps/Black Eyed Peas (completely inappropriate, but also quite funny. I hope people sing this at my funeral many, many years from now!)
17)End Credits: Celebration Day/Led Zeppelin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does "tweaking the game items" mean you changed some of the categories, or did you just keep hitting FORWARD on your iPod until you got to the song you wanted for your category...in other words, cheating..

Knowing you, I'm guessing it was the latter.. =)

Mike W.