Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Winesday at the Majestic

Tonight was not only an auspicious date - 9-9-09 - it was also Winesday. Tonight we celebrated hump day at the Majestic Bar, which was just a 10-minute walk from my condo.


Here's a view from the outside. Its shop house is in a cute area near the CBD and Chinatown.


The Majestic Bar is adjoined to the New Majestic Hotel. Here's a look inside the whimsical lobby.


Whitney and I chose to sit outside because it was a really nice evening. She's our weekly Winesday coordinator, and I think she would make a fabulous party planner!

Here's Ali with her pin of Hoegaarden. Looks more like a half-gallon to me!

And here's a little visitor who joined us on the nearby wall. Isn't he cute? He was tiny, no longer than my forefinger.

No comments: