Monday, September 14, 2009

Nailing it in Singapore

Here's a quirky tidbit about life in Singapore. My nails are doing great. Now I know as soon as I write this, I'll probably break one but they are so strong - I haven't snagged one since my arrival. I've discussed this with a few of my friends here and they're having the same luck. So it leads me to wonder what it is in my diet that's responsible for the growth and strength, but I think it must be the protein. It find it hard to believe it's the noodles or the rice, and it's certainly not from the paltry amount of vegetables I'm consuming.

I know they don't look that long to some people but they were starting to click on the keyboard, and that's too long for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to say you went to a nail place and had them done because they almost look like you had tips put on. Awesome that they're your natural nails. I need a Singapore diet then because my nails are pathetic!

-LOM

Emily said...

Huh. How interesting. Let me know if you figure it out. I've only had that luck with prenatal vitamins.

Katie said...

Before anyone starts asking, no, I am not on prenatal vitamins. It must be the protein.

Lauren - it took me a few minutes to figure out the new initials! LOL

Anonymous said...

The nails are secondary to that ring on your finger!

-Your Husband