Thursday, August 28, 2008

Your Youniverse

Usually I don't like forwards (as my Dad has recently been told) unless they have cute pictures of animals or something. My mom shares this same sentiment.

So when she sent me a forward I knew it would probably be worth it. What she sent me was a visual DNA summary. Basically, series of 15 photos appear on your screen and you have to pick one, identifying it as your idea of art, your idea of relaxation, your idea of freedom, etc. Once you've taken the test, it gives you a personality summary.

Here's the test link: Http://DNA.imagini.net/friends

Here's the link to my results in case you want to read them: http://youniverse.com/personality/feedback/7aea2fe3f376398256590e01c2d0da3b

What's right: I love the sea breeze in my hair and sun on my face. I care about my health. Music helps me unwind. I like to be far away from my everyday life. Fun in friendship is essential. All these things sum me up to the core.

What's a little off, IMO: When I think of freedom, the great outdoors come to mind. Getting back to nature is a big draw. I think it got this impression because I selected just about any image with a beach. It also says I am passionate about history. Um, not quite. And in the first sentence, it says I'm a romantic. I suppose perhaps a bit, but I'm not sure I have a taste of the exotic.

Apparently they have a whole list of quizzes: movie personalities, party personalities, love types and many more.

I couldn't resist taking the movie one right away. It hit my movie personality right on the head: escapist. I like to get away from reality. I have a mushy side with a taste for high-calorie comfort zones. I like friends and laughter. Right on.

My results: http://youniverse.com/movies/feedback/7aea2fe3f376398256590e01c2d0da3b

Because I can never get enough quizzes, I'm going to take a few more soon, too. Let me know what your results are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie!!! Long time no talk, lol. Wanted to say hello. It does not sound like you are enjoying public transportation. It could be worse, you could be a teacher (haha joking...although it does get quite a bit stinky after gym class). Hope everything is going well on the West Coast.