Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sex, drugs and karaoke...

...that was the theme of Camille's birthday party this weekend. She asked us to dress up a singer and then join her for karaoke. Two of my favorite things: dressing up in costume and singing!

I was a bit of a slacker, though, because I didn't start planning my outfit until the night before. With only an old red wig I bought in college or the afro Brian wore as Richard Simmons, I thought I was destined to be one of the B-52s or Diana Ross. But once I walked into Out of the Closet on Polk street, I knew I had a different destiny.


Hee-hee! Channeling Michael Jackson.


We're not quite sure who Adam was. He looked like some combo between Bret Michaels and Axl Rose, with maybe a little Kurt Cobain flannel thrown in there. Camille was a rockin' Pat Benetar with a zip-up zebra leotard.

With some of the girls from work. Around me are Jen, Camille, Perrin and Lauren.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

you're right, your costume is fab!!