Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vacancy: Hotel Neal

Late summer = visitors' season in San Francisco. Hotel Neal kicked off this year with a visit from Ashley, followed by my mom's trip this weekend.

For once I took a limited planning approach to my mom's visit. Aside from leaving my camera at home for the trip to Sonoma, I was able to capture some of the highlights:

The loyal fans watching our favorite "Legend" (below). When did I become a blonde carbon copy?


Doesn't he look spiffy? (and serious!)

The jellies at the Monterey Bay Aquarium were awesome...


...as was our walk across the Golden Gate Bridge. One of my favorite touristy activities!

Plus, we finally had the chance to eat at SPQR, the new, hot place on Fillmore that is too cool for reservations. Good thing Mom was still on East Coast time that first night and eating at 5:30 (aka doors opening) was acceptable!

Visitors coming soon: Dale & Erin, LMB & Greg (hopefully), and Adrienne - yippee!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm so glad that Brian's toe injury wasn't a season ender! :) I wish we could come to Hotel Neal too!