Monday, March 9, 2009

Snuggie do's and don'ts

Albeit late, I wanted to pass along the Snuggie do's and don'ts as promised. There would have been more but someone (Brian) was only willing to pose for a few Snuggie-licious photos. Enjoy!


DON'T cook over an open flame!

DO enjoy eating popcorn without the inconvenience of moving your blanket.

DON'T try to exercise (or walk for that matter)!


DO sit like a lifeless vegetable (most likely a couch potato) and change the channel.



DON'T try to seduce someone when you look like an amorphous blob!



DO utilize the free book lamp that came along with your Snuggie (for when you need that extra amount of light)!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like I learned a lot of important, but also fun, information here about the Snuggie. Thank you!

Emily said...

Thank you for this public service announcement. Very informative. I will try to remember not to take it to the Y to work out.

Kristin said...

amazing. my favorite post aside from the rules for riding muni. this is very useful should i ever receive my dream gift of a snuggie (or, if from skymall, a slanket).

Anonymous said...

I'm in stitches, this is by far your funniest post ever!

Momma Neal