Monday, February 23, 2009

Snuggie-licious weekend

While the cat's away, the mice will play. The cat in this scenario is Brian and the mice are the Sacramento girls. This weekend Jen, Carolyn, Carmen, Katy, Lisa (Page) and Lisa (Marie) came to San Francisco to celebrate Carolyn's birthday and my birthday! We had a great time full of food, games, cocktails, karaoke, and even a SNUGGIE!

That's right, Jen gave me a Snuggie for my birthday and I have to say I love it! And I've never been so popular on Facbeook.

My favorite comments so far = "May the force be with you," "You look like you're ready to sing on the church pulpit," and "You could be the Snuggie Spokesmodel." Why, thank you!


At dinner: Lisa Marie, Katie, Carolyn, Jen, Lisa, Carmen and Katy

With Katy at KT's



LMB and KCN celebrating birthdays AND Mardi Gras.

Coming soon: Pros and cons of Snuggie life. Don't get me wrong, I love it. There are a few things I've already learned you probably shouldn't do while donning one.

2 comments:

Emily said...

So what have you learned you shouldn't do?

Lisa said...

Thanks again for hosting all of us. I had a great time! Your snuggie pics are making me jealous - you're just rubbing in all the warmth and comfort. I have to get one. :-)