Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun With Me Frynde

Adrienne visited this weekend - yippee! We had such a fun time, as always. Patrick was in town for work so the four of us met Friday for lunch, then the boys split (Brian to work, Patrick to Vegas) and we were on our own!

On Friday afternoon, we walked along and window shopped a lot. I bought the cutest framed print of what I would have looked like in the 1940's if I had two adorable buff cocker spaniels. I couldn't give the dogs a home, but I did give the print a home in my kitchen.



We had sushi and saw The Secret Life of Bees (I highly recommend it) that evening.

On Saturday, she conducted her Tri Delta training (the reason she got a free ticket out here) while I walked in an American Cancer Society walk to fight breast cancer with my colleagues. That night we ate at Shanghai 1930, a great Chinese restaurant Brian recommended in the Embarcadero area, and had after dinner drinks at Americano.


Perhaps most fun was our trip to Napa yesterday - her first ever! I was sad to see her go but have wonderful memories from her trip. Can't wait to meet up with her and Patrick during the NJ leg of our Christmas vacation.


My own personal scene from There's Something About Mary - Napa Style.

We emailed this photo to Emily from Trefethen. Wish she could have joined us, too!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I had some wine thinking about you guys, but it would have been so much more fun in Napa...and probably better wine too! :)

Mike, Jen and Cooper too! said...

I want that picture!! Too Cute! Glad you guys had fun.