Tuesday, May 20, 2008

RIP NKOTB

I was a huge New Kids on the Block fan back in the day. The day being 20 years ago. I had all the cassette tapes, t-shirts, posters, even a beach towel. Nothing dries you off like Jordan Knight's face!

So when I heard they were coming out with a new album this summer, I couldn't believe it. These guys are almost 40 years old by now! I considered myself lucky to be working from home on Friday, when they performed live on the Today Show. Lucky, that is, until I saw the performance. Needless to say, I was not impressed. Maybe some things should stay in the past.

Check it out if you haven't seen the medley of old hits, then please vote.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess I should tell you that Bre and I just bought ourselves tickets to go and see them live in Boston this fall!! Even if they stink it sure will bring back some happy childhood memories, and let's face it, NKOTB are probably much more fun after a few beverages (and I am not talking about juice!)