Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cooper the Traveling Dog

Don't let the post title fool you. Yes, you're on the right blog. Mike, Jen and Cooper came back to California on Friday, and I had the good fortune to be selected as Cooper's dogsitter. (Mike and Jen went to Mike's sister's graduation here in the city.) I was so excited to pretend like I had my very own cocker spaniel, and a lot of people commented on my cute dog when we went for a walk on Union Street! The dog in question, however, was literally jet lagged and made it very clear that he wanted to go back to the house (so we did). Cooper and I kicked it at the house all evening, and had almost as good of a time as we did on Saturday, when Mike's parents hosted a party for them in Sacramento. I'm sure Jen will post and send photos from that party soon. Meantime, enjoy the photos of Cooper and me.


It was a 90-degree day in San Francisco. We were so hot and just wanted to veg!
Apparently Cooper doesn't like to eat much on days that he flies. Seriously!
Even his blue jay toy couldn't perk him up.


Reminds me of another black and white cocker spaniel I know...

This is me pretending to have a dog.

Brian thinks that since Cooper now lives in NY, he must be a Yankees fan. Brian showed Cooper our tickets to the Yankees-Red Sox game in July. You can see how much Cooper cares.

1 comment:

Mike, Jen and Cooper too! said...

Cooper would have been much more impressed if the tickets had been for Yankees Blue Jays...

Thanks so much again for taking care of the Coop! He loves his good friends Katie and Brian!!

Mike