Monday, March 10, 2008

A little older, a little colder

Aloha! Our trip to Hawaii was awesome! We started off our vacation surprising my Dad on the Big Island for his 60th(!) birthday, stayed there for 3 days, then Brian and I headed to Kuaui for 5 days on our own. It's the first vacation we've taken alone together since our honeymoon (aside from long weekends). It was great.

Thanks to all who sent birthday wishes - via phone, email or card - all good thoughts are appreciated. Our mail was delivered today, so it was really nice to come home to a big stack of cards after a long day back at the office! :)

Here are a few pictures for now. Enjoy, and mahalo for reading!


Surprising Dad on our first night

Brian & me at South Point - the Southern most tip of the United States

Kickin' it in our Mustang convertible, the official rental car of Kuaui

Spectacular aerial view of the Na' Pali Coast

One of the many beautiful sunsets

The unforgettable view from our room

By the Kilauea Lighthouse


My view on my 27th birthday - pure relaxation!


Happy birthday to me outside the Beach House Restaurant

Chiquita girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mahalo for your love.

Aloha,
Mookie