Monday, June 2, 2008

Sex and the City? Yes, please!

They say sex sells. I bought some this weekend.

Oh, get your mind out of the gutter - I mean I bought a ticket to the long-awaited Sex and the City movie. And like most things related to sex, it was worth the wait.

I went in with low expectations to prevent disappointment, but now I'm convinced... If you liked the pithy, clever and hilarious series at all during its time on HBO (or even reruns on TBS), you'll almost certainly enjoy the movie. I laughed out loud several times, got ticked off at certain male characters several times, and even teared up several times - a full range of emotions over the 2+ hours.

Was is perfect? No. Worth it? Yes. Would I do it again? Absolutely!

2 comments:

Emily said...

So did you freak out about being able to get tickets like with YaYa? :) I am jealous! I can't wait to see it!

Katie said...

No, I did not "freak out". Nor did I buy them in advance. I just went to a Saturday 11:30 show - there weren't a ton of people, surprisingly!

YaYa was an experience though...